Maxpeedingrods Tuning Full Coilovers Kit Suspensions Shocks Damper Adjustable
compatible for Honda Civic 1988-2000
MaXpeedingrods coilovers are perfect for street driving, and they can also withstand the high demands of the race track. Integrated with 24 levels of damping adjustment, independently height adjustable, and lightweight aluminum mounts, Maxpeedingrods Coilovers are designed to take quality to a new level and provide peak performance. Every Coilover undergoes the rigorous testing and come with one year limited manufacturer's warranty. MaXpeedingrods offers performance aftermarket adjustable coilovers suspension kit compatible for Honda series. You can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
- Compatible for Honda Civic / CRX 1988-1991 EE EF EC rear fork type
- Compatible for Honda Civic 1992-1995 EJ EG EH rear fork type
- Compatible for Honda Civic 1996-2000 EK2-EK9
- Compatible for Acura Integra 1990 -1993 DA DB rear fork type
Note: for some vehicles, you will need sleeves and washers that already included in our package.
- Type: Lowering kit
- Height lowering range: 1”-3”
- Spring pre-load setting: 10mm
- Quantity: Complete set 2 front and 2 rear
- Top mount: Aluminum mounts with rubber inserts (No Camber Plates) front and rear
- Dampening: 24-level rebound adjustable
- Spring rate front: 8kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
- Spring rate rear: 5kg/mm (280 lbs/in)
- Warranty: one year of manufacturing defect
- Rubber top mounts front and rear help to deliver a smooth and forgiving ride for city use at any speed, and rubber joints assist in absorbing hard impacts.
- Able to lower ride height by 1”-3”; allows user to have a more aggressive stance.
- Coilovers are 24-way adjustable. Rebound and Dampening adjustment which allows the user the ability to dial in your coilovers to any driving needs. The user can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
- Twin-Tube Shock design is used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low.
- Height adjustment does not sacrifice damper stroke length.
- These coilovers are able to have their height adjusted without being taken out of the car.
- Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061-T6 aluminum to increase strength and rigidity.
- High Tensile strength performance spring—Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
- Adjustment tools included in the kit.
There are no reviews yet.